I won’t lie, it’s been a rough week. We’re still settling in to our new morning and afternoon routines and we got hit with a mild case of food poisoning. Despite being on vacation just last week, I feel I have truly earned this weekend’s lake outing and I’m hoping for an extra relaxing couple of days.
Here are a few things that brightened my week:
- How amazing is this library.
- Love the polka dot jean trend? You can make your own.
- An immersive Pacman experience.
- Genius app for your child’s artwork.
- And finally, if this week has taught me anything, it’s that I need a better calendar system. Perhaps this.