Happy Independence Day!July 4, 2012 at 6:45 am | Posted in Parties & Holidays, photography | 1 Comment
Last year was the first time we let the kids try sparklers, and this year I think we might try to capture some sparkler drawing photos. Very cool.
A few other holiday-inspired links:
- I’ve been on a bit of a cooking hiatus, but I’m thinking this dessert might get me back in the kitchen.
- Speaking of photography, I recently read these tips for taking pictures of fireworks.
- Something about this holiday always makes me wish I had a summery, patriotic dress. Maybe this or this will suddenly appear in my closet?
- I’ve always wanted to try making pinwheels.
- Free 4th of July printables.
Happy Independence Day!