Friday FavoritesFebruary 24, 2012 at 8:38 am | Posted in Daily Life, Design | 1 Comment
Jenna is considering a Tea Party (Alice-in-Wonderland-inpired) for her 4th birthday, so the above installation by artist Jetske Visser really caught my attention.
A few other favorites from my week:
- Do you use Instagram? I just found out about Instamatch (via Swiss Miss), an application that turns your photos into a vistual memory game on your iPhone or iPad.
- Last week while eating radishes, Jenna explained to me that she ‘loves pink so she loves pink food.’ Later that day I came across this post.
- Love these Paris vs NY prints
- Temporary tattoos for the coffee lover.
- Hoping this new app crayon gets better reviews than the Griffin one. If so, it’s definitely on my list for J+J.