Friday FavoritesFebruary 3, 2012 at 8:55 am | Posted in Daily Life, DFW, photography | Leave a comment
We’re only 3 days in but I’m having a blast in my photography class. I’ve also realized that I don’t necessarily need to learn how to use my camera better, I simply need to take the time to use it better. This class is definitely pushing me to do that!
A few other favs from this week:
- Hip hip hooray! A pancake party. J+J would LOVE that!
- I’m wondering if I could do a dye-free version of these heart milk cubes.
- How adorable are these streamer pencils? (spotted via Hank + Hunt).
- I love this Etsy shop and just ordered a bunch of stuff for making our Valentine’s.
- Last night I saw They Might Be Giants play live (for the 3rd time). Yeah, I’m a big fan. We even have all of their children’s albums.